Lindsay Lohan's Samantha split confusion




Lindsay Lohan didn't realise she had split from girlfriend Samantha Ronson for a week.
The 'Mean Girls' actress - whose tumultuous romance with the 31-year-old DJ ended earlier this month - admits it took her several days to understand her relationship had broken down.
Asked if there is anything more difficult than playing out the end of a relationship in the public eye, Lindsay replied: "When you don't know you're breaking up. Really weird.
"I had no idea what was going on. I just hadn't seen her in like a week. She like, disappeared."
Despite her initial shock Lindsay claims she has now come to terms with the break-up, but refuses to rule out reuniting with Samantha.
She told US TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres: "When people are together so much it gets really difficult and you forget who you are because you're more concerned about being with the other person, I think it's been really good for me. I thought it would be so much harder and it hasn't been. I've had great people surrounding me.
"I really care about Samantha and we'll see what happens. Maybe when we're fully in the right place. And I love her."
Lindsay also rubbished claims Samantha ended their affair because she cheated on the DJ, insisting she does not believe in infidelity.
The 22-year-old star is now planning to focus on her acting career and already has plans to star in a new movie.
She explained: "I feel like I want to get my career back in shape. There are some shows I'm producing that I'm really excited about. I'm doing a movie in October."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monica Bellucci -- Italy's 10 Sexiest Women

Car show girls sexy pose

The Shopping Bag Bra