Lindsay Lohan's Samantha split confusion
Lindsay Lohan didn't realise she had split from girlfriend Samantha Ronson for a week. The 'Mean Girls' actress - whose tumultuous romance with the 31-year-old DJ ended earlier this month - admits it took her several days to understand her relationship had broken down. Asked if there is anything more difficult than playing out the end of a relationship in the public eye, Lindsay replied: "When you don't know you're breaking up. Really weird. "I had no idea what was going on. I just hadn't seen her in like a week. She like, disappeared." Despite her initial shock Lindsay claims she has now come to terms with the break-up, but refuses to rule out reuniting with Samantha. She told US TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres: "When people are together so much it gets really difficult and you forget who you are because you're more concerned about being with the other person, I think it's been really good for me. I thought it would be so much hard...
Comments